Apr 8, 2010

*Be Natural....It's The Natural Way To Be*

Lately....lately.....lately....lately....
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
I know that peoples (human beings) act differently in front of different peoples....
Wearing variety of masks in front of different peoples.....


Good in pretending.....
Pretending that you're so nice......

Pretending that you're so good.....

Pretending that you're so kind.....

Pretending that you're so thoughtful....

Pretending that you're so sweet......
Pretending that you're so gentleman.....

Pretending that you're so caring.....

Pretending that you're so shy......
Pretending that you're so innocent......

Pretending that you're so pure.....

Pretending that you're so understanding......


Peoples pretend to be another person so that they can get something that they want......

Peoples play nice in front of peoples so that they can give good impression in front of peoples.....

Peoples cover all the ugliest that they have so that everyone think that you're so damn perfect.....

Peoples smile in front of those peoples that they hate the most so that no one know that actually they're the REAL "backstabbers" ......

Peoples are damn complicated......


I'm not a person that good in pretending......
I hate peoples that prentend to be someone that they're not in front of others......

Why can't you just be yourselves????be natural.....


but but but.......

you will never know that actually others (including meeeeee) here know that you're actually isn't this kinda person......
you're such a monster........

but it's not too late for me to know it now.....

so so so so......

out u go~~~away from my life.......

so sorry to say so........


I'm glad i get to know it so early......

Peoples out there who are good in pretending.....

Please stop it.....just be yourselves.......

*Peoples who really do love u will accept the true real you* =)
Always Remember This......


I Love Myself
I Love The Real Me
I Love Being Myself
I Just Love Being Just Me....Just Me....
I'm Unique & Special Just The Way I Am.....
I'm Proud To Be Meeeeeeeee~ =)



Stay Happy Everyone~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment