Jul 22, 2010

Dreamer Steps


We live in a freaking life,
but "we" got no money honey.
It's been a while since I started blogging
and I can say I absolutely love it.....
*Teeeheee* ;)

Before that I was just looking other blogs....
Dreaming of having one somehow someday....
It's a prefect place playing my emotions....
sharing my life....
& most of all......
to express my feelings & thoughts.....


Everyone aren't perfect....
So am I
I'm not a prefect girl.....
My hair doesn't always stay in place
Kinda messy & untidy....
I'm pretty clumsy as well....
Blekss =P


Sometime my heart broke.....
Sometimes me and my friends have some fights or arguements....
Maybe someday nothing goes right in my life.....
But when I think about it & take a step back.....
I know how amazing life truly is & that maybe.....
Just maybe.....
Not sure about it yet...
and i'm looking forward to it....

I like being unperfect....
That unperfect = Me
♥♥♥♥

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment