Jul 8, 2010

*Knocked Out*

Okies....After for so long I'm Back....
I don't know why but probably because of those woman's stuff...
I'm I'm I'm I'm extremely... pekchek!!!!

Yupez...Yeah...Yes....
I'm quite annoyed and impatient lately....
What the hell is going on with me???
Are you out of your minds Gwee Shi Han?????

First of all,
My life is so damn packed lately....
I've got so many things to do but I feel lifeless now....lol

Second, many things are waiting for me to solve but I'm doing nothing now.....
Hahahaha....Oh dear......speechless

Third, I'm still waiting for my hair to grow longer!!!!
I wonder why they take so long for my hair to grow!!!!Argh!!!

These problems are the same....
What's wrong with me? ???
Wondering.......=(

I'm gonna calm myself down and think properly....
Nicole Gwee Shi Han....you can do it~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment