Aug 23, 2010

♥ L.O.V.E♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


It's pretty okies
It's pretty normal
It's pretty fine
It's pretty good
It's pretty cool
It's pretty amazing
It's pretty awesome

It's F**KING AWESOME!!!!
hehehehe....
I feel good about myself here

Everything seem to be so damn perfect when u're around
The world is just so damn P.E.R.F.E.C.T with ur L.O.V.E
u fill my life with all ur L.O.V.E
u turn my grey world into one colourful world~
u turn my rainy day into sunny day~
u turn my emo mood into happy mood~
u turn my normal day into one special unique day~
u turn my lifeless life into vitality~
u turn my =( face into =) face~

Glad that u're the one who stand beside me
Happy that u're the one who always care about me
I just being so graceful that I have U ('@') in my life
~Thanks~


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




1 comment: