Sep 9, 2010

~ Me Myself My Own Life~


It's gonna be all about Me Me Me Me Me Me
It's my blog
so I'm gonna write things about My Life...My Feelings...& Meeeeeeeeee
It’s about me and myself and my life.
If I’m respected I don’t care what other people think.
If you care what others think and you'll always be their prisoner.
So I just wanna be MYSELF!!!who cares....

I'll admit i do believe in God, but im still believe in some chinese beliefs and superstitions in keeping with the cultural heritage.
I have experienced several times over the superstitions. =)

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more.
If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough =)

No one knows what the future holds and miracle can be created!♥

If you live in the past, you don't have any hope!
So do remember to look ahead!!!!not behind~~

No comments:

Post a Comment