Dec 6, 2011

Reflection in the mirror kills me!!!

I feel like I'm a totally weirdo & a freak right now
I'm scared.
seriously I'm scared.
Don't even like this feeling at all.
I'm trying my best to be a perfect person
but it seems like it ain't good enough for you.

I feel like I'm being left out this few days
I feel like you're doing this all just to make me feel like....
somehow someday I'll get used to it
when you're totally out of my life.
am I crazy???
am I thinking a little bit too much now???
who cares???
nobody cares at all.

Arghhh....
what the hell is wrong with me right now???!!!
I hate myself from being so
I feel like punching myself so damn hard on my face right now!!!
god damn it!!!!
can u please oh please be a normal person huh???
hell yeah I'm talking to u (Miss Nicole Gwee)

I believe somehow
everything gonna be just fine!!!
god bless me.
thankiu!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment