Mar 4, 2010

I just Love to blog *lately*

Currently don't know why i love to blog...... 1st time having this kinda feelings.... well....i know chinese new years already over..... it's kinda late for me to tell u guys things that i did during this chinese new years..... but but but....i still wanna share & tell here.....*wink*

Well.....it's a special & unique chinese new year this year.... because it's a combination of two celebration in one time....."2 in 1" Chinese New Year + Valentine's Day.....=)I had a great CNY celebration this year..... spend all my quality times with my beloved family,relatives & my friends around PD.....

During chu 5 if i'm not mistaken....me,miss dua paw,miss lao huang & miss yy went hatyai!!!!! yeah babe!!!!4 of us drove all the way to thailand~~~ 1st time going on a trip with comics during cny........ indeed it was a lovely & pleasant trip...... did so many things while we were around hatyai.......



so here it's some of the pictures we took during the hatyai trip..... let's do it again in some other places next time..... love u guys alots....... i'll blog again soon enough because currently i kinda love blogging..... *wink* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment