Mar 3, 2010

*Love Is In The Air*

Today i woke up around at 6.30am.....i was kinda blur because i thought that i was late....
after i finish brushing my teeth & wash my face....all dressed up....
then only i knew that it's only 6am now???!!!
oh my goodness.....
then i realized that it was only 5.30am when i woke up.......= =''''

blur blur blur.....damn blur......

since it's still early & i have nothing much to do....

so i open my lappy & go online~~
hehehe......^^ so as usual.....i log in my facebook.......
wow.....guess what...i saw something quite interesting & new......
a note written by my cousin in facebook.......

the tittle of the note caught my attention which is "I Love You Baby" so i decided to drop by & have a look at it.......
after finish reading the notes......

i felt really touched...i swear i didn't lied...
moreover,since when my dearest cousin become such a romantic person????!!!!
he's good in expressing his feelings now a days.....real good.....those words he wrote & used are damn touching & real....
i was suprised but yet i felt happy for him because by the end of this year november......
he's
getting marry!!!!!!=)
hehehe.....although it's just march now....but somehow i know he's busy preparing for his wedding day already.....
such a b
usyman indeed........
congratulation yeah~~~~


hope everyone those who dy find their another half stay sweet & lovely as always.....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment